Sunday, December 29, 2013

It's a Wonderful Life

 Some happenings from December 2013!

1.  Kessiah did a service project with the youth from our ward cleaning up a park.






2.  I enjoyed a date with Jenessa.  (Ryan and I each go on a date with the girls when they finish a book of the scriptures)  She was doing Christmas shopping for her siblings...something she does on her own and with her own money!  At the end we enjoyed a shake from In-n-Out.




3.  I came home from running an errand one Friday morning to find that Ryan had set up the toddler bed and was taking down the crib for Corbin!  We had discussed it...but I kept putting it off!  Corbin took a nap in it that afternoon and when I went in to wake him up I found him laying down with his eyes open.  Maybe he didn't realize he could get up on his own!  He has figured that out now!

4.  We did get a little bit of snow!  I got some pictures of some of the kids outside.




5.  December wouldn't be complete without decorating a gingerbread house and some gingerbread men.














No comments: