Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Books We Are Reading













I am currently finishing up a trilogy by Jessica Day George.  I'm reading the last book, Dragon Spear.  The first 2 books were Dragon Slippers and Dragon Flight.  It has been a fun read...I was in the mood for some easy reading fun nonfiction so I raided Jenessa's stash of books!

Kessiah just finished reading The Hiding Place, which she really enjoyed and has encouraged me to read it next (so I will!)  She has just started a new book for school called Rifles for Wattie.  For fun she just read 13 Treasures trilogy...13 Treasures, 13 Secrets, 13 Curses

Jenessa reads a variety of books...she has been working on the Nancy Drew and Hardy Boy mysteries lately...but she has a stack of books 2 feet tall by the side of her bed.

Sienna has discovered the American Girl books.  She has finished the Kit books and is working her way through the Josephina series.

For our Mommy Reading Time we are working on The Journey to the Center of the Earth.

No comments: