Saturday, February 20, 2010

Time with Kessiah

I've been able to spend some time with just Kessiah the past 2 days.  Yesterday, she had a 4-H activity with her cavy/rabbit club.  They went to a preschool and spent some time reading books to the kids and showing their animals.  This morning there was a Stake Activity Day for mothers and daughters.  We enjoyed learning about the Articles of Faith, modesty, journals and we even got to do some quilting.  Nana would be happy to know that the quilting activity was her favorite!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

That is great that you were able to have some one on one time!
Kessiah is getting so big now! I know all to well, because I have a Kessiah(her name is Hayley).
My kids really love having Charles or myself alone!
We don't do it often but when we do they really enjoy it and let us know how much they enjoy it!
Good times!

Janel Ruzzi said...

Sounds like the activity was fun and I'm sure Kessiah loved having you all to herself!