Monday, September 21, 2009

YES, We have a 2 year old in the house!

I think aliens have invaded my son's body! Seriously, since his birthday he has decided that he can do certain things all by himself! He has also started throwing some serious temper tantrums!

He insists on putting on and taking off his pants/shorts/pajama bottoms. He tries to take his diaper off...and sometimes succeeds. He takes his shoes and socks off constantly. He tries to take his shirts off but that one is a bit tougher and he rarely succeeds.

Yesterday at church he kept taking off his shoes and socks. After 15 minutes of putting them back on each time he got them off, I gave up and just let them stay off. Then, before I knew it he was handing me his pants! Yes, the boy took his pants off in the middle of sacrament meeting! Thankfully, he still had his diaper on! I quickly put his pants back on and hoped nobody saw him! I'm sure the incident went unnoticed except for maybe the people sitting right behind us.

Just when I get Sienna to the point where she wants to wear clothes...the next one comes along!

Ahhh...the joys of motherhood!

1 comment:

Janel Ruzzi said...

I can't believe I have 3 kids and that none of mine have ever tried undressing themselves at that age. What is wrong with mine? That's pretty funny that Logan took off his pants in the middle of church! Don't worry by the time you convince Logan to stay clothed, Mason will be undressing himself- ha ha!