Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Wow!  How can you not have a fun Christmas when you have 5 young kids in the house?!  We did our traditional acting out of the nativity on Christmas Eve with the wise men bringing our Christmas pajamas! I think the kids were ready to go to bed at 7:30 (which was all right with me...I still had plenty to do!)

Ryan and I were up until midnight on Christmas Eve wrapping presents because I had not wrapped anything!  Then the next morning we had 3 girls in our room at 6:30 a.m! (Can I just say that was not enough sleep for this pregnant woman!  My stomach was not feeling well when I got up and didn't start feeling better until about noon.)  We went into the front room to see what Santa brought, Logan joined us about 7:00 and Mason came to the party about 7:45.

We had a yummy ham dinner (in our pj's!  Because in our house we stay in our pj's all day on Christmas!)  I didn't have enough energy to make dessert so hopefully we'll get the banana cream pie and strawberry cheesecake made sometime in the next few days!

It was an enjoyable and relaxing day.  I am grateful for the birth of my Savior and for all of my blessings!

No comments: