Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Car!

Yes, with this new addition due to arrive in 11 weeks....we needed a new vehicle since our van was only a 7-seater!  We spent a day looking at vehicles about a month ago and narrowed it down to a model that we liked.  We went out again yesterday because I thought that a dealership nearby had one that I wanted...but it turned out to not be quite right...so we ended up with a different vehicle that I had originally intended on.  We are now the proud owners of a 2008 Suburban.  We actually looked at it a month ago...but I wasn't sure I wanted a Suburban...it seemed too big!  But yesterday it seemed right...so it is now in our driveway!  We now have a vehicle with enough seats for everyone!  Yippee!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I am so glad you bought my car! We are twinkies!!! Charles is very proud of you for graduating to a chevy! Took you long enough! You'll never go back. I was scared of my BIG car at first but I love it. I love it so much I bought two of them! Love your car girl. It's pretty, I saw a pic on Ryan's facebook! Yay You!!!!