Saturday, August 27, 2011

4 months

Corbin is 4 months old now!  It has been a sleepless month!  I'm not sure what happened, he slept so good while we were on vacation in July...but the past few weeks he has been waking up several times each night.  I'm exhausted!  So, I moved the portacrib where he sleeps from next to my bed to our closet to see if that helps.  The sad thing about that is that it's not as easy just to walk into my bedroom when I know he is sleeping and gaze at his adorable sleeping face.  Awww...it makes me feel like my baby is getting bigger!

He has rolled from his back to his side several times...but not all the way over.  He is a happy, smiley little guy!  He loves to wiggle...I knew before he was born that he was going to be active...but I have not ever had a baby wiggle around on the floor like he does!

Corbin got his first taste of "real" food today.  I am usually reluctant to start feeding solids...but I have been ready for a week to get this little guy going! I have always done rice cereal first...but I kept forgetting to buy some, I still had some oatmeal in the cupboard from Mason...so that's what he got! 

No comments: