1. Valentine's Day was not especially special this year at our house...it was a super busy day! We had our homeschool group that morning (which we always have fun at) and that afternoon Kessiah had her 4-H photography meeting and we had 4-H Community Meeting...plus Ryan had town council meeting. Ryan did save the day by bringing all the girls flowers and the boys a giant cookie at lunch time.
2. We got EXPO papers in...now we just need to get all of our projects done!
3. Ryan took the 4 oldest kids to a nearby park to slide down the hill on some snow. I stayed home with Corbin and Mason (Mason HATES to be cold!)
4. Basketball contined for Sienna and Jenessa. Kessiah was involved with 4-H and gymnastics.
5. An eye doctor appointment for Mason confirmed that he will need eye surgery in March.