Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Kessiah!

I'm not sure how I feel about being the Mom of a teenager!  Part of me is scared...knowing that this is only the beginning of teenagers for me!  Part of me is excited...it has been fun watching her grow and learn and develop her talents...we are in for many more wonderful experiences.

We made a change in her school curriculum this fall and switched from one online school to another.  She has enjoyed many aspects of the new style of learning through Williamsburg Intermediate although math continues to be a challenge for her!

This fall I needed to change piano teachers for Kessiah, I think it was a good change for her and will push her.  She also started taking violin this fall, she doesn't like being a beginner at something!  It will be fun to see what she does with her musical talents!

She enjoys 4H.  This year she is signed up for cavy, sewing, photography, and outdoor adventures. She won some good ribbons at EXPO for her indoor exhibits.

She has loved being able to go to Young Women's activities over the past year and had a great time at camp this summer.

Kessiah is turning into an amazing young woman and I am so blessed to be her mom!

We gave her some fox socks as a gag gift...she has a love/hate relationship with a popular song called "What Does the Fox Say?"  And Nana & Papa gave her a new bedspread.  She had a 4H hike on her birthday.  Ryan took the girls and picked up a new bike for her birthday on the way home.  I made a delicious chocolate cake...it was yummy!




No comments: