Sunday, November 17, 2013

Our Week in Review

Saturday:  Sienna's 8th Birthday!  Wow!  She has waited a long time for this!  I think having 2 older sisters makes her always want to be older than she is...she is also the youngest in her Primary class and so the youngest to get to go to Activity Days...she is super excited!







Saturday was also our last soccer games of the season as well as soccer parties for Mason and Jenessa.  It cooled down quite a bit this weekend...making me really glad this was the end of the season!  We were glad that Mom and Dad were able to join us for these games.


All my soccer players had the same number this year!

 Friday:  Mom wanted to see my kids open their presents from her...so on Friday evening we made hot chocolate with marshmallows and let the kids open presents from Nana and Papa...including pajama pants that she had made for all of them earlier in the week.

Earlier:  Nana and Papa got here on Tuesday evening.  It was so nice to have them here!  Papa was great during the week about getting Logan on his 2 wheel bike...that is something that Ryan and I have had a really hard time getting to! 




Mom helped me finish my crocheted Christmas stockings that I have been working on for YEARS!  I finally have one for each of us!


Monday:  Veteran's Day.  As part of a school project, Kessiah needed to do a fundraiser to earn money for a charity that helps people in Mexico with obtaining clean drinking water.  She got together with a friend who is also in the same school program and they did a bake sale...they made over $100...so we'll call it a success!

No comments: