Friday, August 29, 2014

What We Have Been Reading August 2014

Kessiah has been re-reading all of the 39 Clues books and Jenessa has been reading them for the first time.  I read them a couple of years ago when Kessiah read them for the first time...although there are some new titles out now that I haven't read yet.



Some other books that Kessiah enjoyed this summer are Ghost Hawk, Ranger's Apprentice, The Mark of the Dragonfly, The Burning Bridge, and The Sorcerer of the North.

Jenessa enjoyed the 13 Treasures trilogy, Wild Born, Into the Deep, The Emperer's Code, and Saduko and the Thousand Paper Cranes.

Sienna read the 3rd Grade Detectives series and the Nancy Drew Notebook series.

I didn't seem to get very much reading done this summer.  I guess I spent my free time planning out our school year (or taking a nap!).

No comments: