Sunday, August 28, 2016

August 28, 2016

Soccer practices began this week for Sienna, Logan, and Corbin.  Jenessa is helping coach Sienna and Logan's teams...she really enjoys the game and likes working with kids...hopefully her schedule will allow her to continue helping with those teams.  I'm not sure how this year will go with 5 kids on 5 teams...it should be an adventure!



Ryan has his annual Arizona Cities and Towns Conference this week.  I haven't gone down with him to this conference in several years...I think it just got too hard with all the kids.  This year we decided to try going down on the last night.  We had fun going to the festival of cities and swimming in the pool (it even had water slides!)...plus we made a stop at Chick-fil-a.  The kids are asking if we can go again next year so I guess it was a success.

Here is a picture at the Festival of Cities.
Sienna is trying to catch stars in a wind tunnel to win a prize.


And of course...it is Logan's birthday!  My oldest son is 9.  I can see a lot of growth happening in him lately.  He is growing into a young man.

No comments: