Saturday, December 5, 2009

Definsive Driving School

If you do the crime, you have to pay the time. This morning I paid my time for speeding. I was worried about how Mason would do while I was gone for 5 1/2 hours, but he seemed to survive!

It was an interesting class, I learned several interesting things. Did you know that driving and talking on a cell phone use the same part of the brain? That's why it's a bad idea to do both at the same time! (It's a habit I usually avoid anyway since I don't want my kids doing it when they reach driving age)

1 comment:

Driving Schools said...

A driving school is way different from the traffic school. In the driving school, you will learn how to control the car properly. But in the traffic school, your mistakes are rectified to avoid any traffic violation in the future.

Driving Schools A to Z