Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Can't Turn My Back On Them For A Second!

Really, I should leash my 4 year old and 2 year old to me so they won't get into so much trouble! In the space of about 30 minutes this morning they managed to turn the bathroom into a flood zone and break a window in the front room! I was only steps away when they were in the bathroom and I was in the front room with them when the window broke! It's not like I had left them completely by themselves (goodness knows what would happen then!)

And then (thankfully not in the same 30 minutes) Logan took off his diaper and went pee in his closet. And lest you think I was too far away..no...I was in the bedroom changing Mason!

Why are Sunday mornings so crazy at my house? Weekday mornings go much better and yet I'm more distracted on weekdays! I don't get it!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Then get yourself sidetracked on Sundays Girl!!!!!!!!!

Janel Ruzzi said...

Hmmm...I'm not sure what to say except I LOVE YOU! You're doing the hardest job there is in life!