Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mondays are about to get busier!

The girls haven't taken dance this year.  For a couple of reasons...1)  the dance teacher we had used for the past 3 years moved (so sad!)  and 2) Mason joined our family and I wasn't ready to add too many activities back in when school started last fall.

But...the past few months there has been an ad in one of the homeschool newsletters that there was a dance class for homeschoolers at a dance studio here.  After thinking about it for a few months I decided to give it a try for March, April and May and then I would know if it was something we wanted to pursue into next year or go with someone else I know that teaches out of her home.  A big reason why I decided to try it was 1)  the cost...the same price as what I had paid before at someone's house and 2) Sienna...I thought she needed something like that to do.

Sienna was so cute as we were getting ready to go!  She was so excited and loved every minute of it.  Kessiah and Jenessa also enjoyed it...but Sienna was elated!

1 comment:

Janel Ruzzi said...

I am glad Sienna enjoyed it so much! You are like the engergizer bunny, you just keep going and going.