Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

I usually don't do much for St. Patrick's Day.  This year I wanted to do something.  So I bought some little black tins from Hobby Lobby and some rollo's (candy).  Last night I filled the tins with the rollo's so everyone had their own little "pot of gold"  I also stuck a green juice box in everyone's tin as a filler (they held more rollo's than I thought they would!)  And I found a box of Lucky Charms (probably from when Ryan did most of the grocery shopping during my pregnancy!) in the food garage and put that on the table along with the pots.  It was cute and of course the kids loved it!

I was reminded why I dislike Lucky Charms so much in our house.  We have some children who just can't help themselves...they must pick out the marshmellows out of the cereal...and then no one wants to eat the cereal without marshmellows that is left!

No comments: