Friday, May 18, 2012

Five for Friday

1.  This week a wonderful woman passed on from this earth life.  My Grandma Ogden...just 2 weeks shy of her 100th birthday died on Wednesday morning.  She has had a difficult time lately with her vision, hearing, cognition, etc.  It was not unexpected.  I have so many wonderful memories of going to my grandparents house when I was young.  She is a wonderful example to me.  I love her.

2.  Little League continues...even though we have games 5 nights a week...it hasn't been too bad.  Of course, dinner is a bit lacking at our house lately...and the house is a mess because we haven't been as consistent with afternoon zones...but otherwise it is going pretty well!

3.  We had our last day of school this for this year!  We are officially on summer break!  Yahoo!  We are all ready for a change of pace for a couple of months.

4. Corbin had his one year check up on Friday.  He just perfect!  But...he's still at the 4th percentile for length! 

5.  Kessiah is learning Pacabel's Cannon right now.  One of my most favorite songs!

No comments: