1. It was our 18th wedding anniversary on Monday...Ryan brought me some white roses at lunch time that were beautiful. Unfortunately, we were so busy that we didn't get the chance to celebrate until the weekend!
2. Something that made me smile this week: I found all three girls sitting on the piano bench singing Phantom of the Opera while Kessiah played...it was great!
3. Something else that made me smile this week: Sienna and Logan had a picnic on the front room floor. Even though they really didn't want Mason to join them, they included him anyway!
4. Kessiah got her braces off on Wednesday! She has clear plastic retainers on top and bottom. The plan is to wear them for about a year and then she will need the braces on again.
5. The town set up 1000 flags on the lawn of the Civic Center in memory of 9/11. Before they get taken down tomorrow, Ryan wanted to get some pictures of the kids there...it really was an impressive sight. The kids thought it was great to run around in the flags!