1. Mason's preschool, school, library & piano were part of the normal routine this week. We enjoyed having Monday off for Labor Day...we didn't do much but hang out around here and relax (and stress about our external hard drive that seems to have quit working, we ordered a new cord that will hopefully fix the problem!)
2. Soccer practices started up this week. Jenessa has 2 each week, Sienna and Logan each have 1. There is some conflict on one night which means dropping off and driving back and forth between practices. It was nice to give the boys some extra outside time...they need it!
3. I hosted preschool co-op this week. It was pretty fun (if you ignore the part when Logan had a tantrum and I had to carry him to his room for a time-out!) We talked about, read about, did someand learned about APPLES.
4. We had a first group meeting with the Lollipop Project. So far, we are a group of 5 homeschooling families getting together once a week. This month the topic is Astronomy. Jenessa, Sienna, and Logan all loved it so much they wanted to do it every day!
5. I took Kessiah to the doctor this morning, we thought she might have pink eye. Her bottom eyelid was really red and swollen by the time she went to bed last night. This morning it looked a lot better, but I was worried that it would get progressively worse as the day went on. The doctor thought it was a mosquito bite but prescribed some eye drops just in case. Ryan got the eye drops during the day, but her eye never got worse as I expected it to, so I guess it was just a bite!