Friday, September 28, 2012

Five for Friday

1.  We have a great life going right now!  Preschool for Logan and Mason, soccer, dance, library, piano, gymnastics.

2.  It was my turn to do preschool co-op this week.  7 five-year olds learning about fire safety...it was fun!

3.  This week was our project week for our homeschool co-op.  We met behind the Stake Center and set off rockets of various kinds!  It was a nice wrap up to our space unit.

4.  Kessiah and Jenessa had activity days this week.  I think they are going to start meeting together at the Stake Center.  It will be really nice to have them meet at the same time...one less activity!  And the Stake Center is close!  The downside is I have to take the crew with me to take them and drop them off...I have been leaving some of them home with either Jenessa or Kessiah while I take the other one to activity days!

5.  It's Fair week.  Kessiah entered some cupcakes and some art projects.  Jenessa entered some fudge, an essay, and a painting.  Kessiah and Logan each entered a painting.  We went to look at the exhibits tonight.

No comments: