Friday, August 31, 2012

Five for Friday

1.  I tried to go walking on Tuesday, but my toe still hurt pretty bad when I put my tennis shoes on so I didn't make it very far.  I've just been walking around barefoot or in my sandals.  Hopefully, I'll be able to start walking again next week...I miss it!

2.  School has gone pretty good this week.  Some kids have slacked off on their early morning routine...which has caused some problems finishing our school day when I want to.  I guess I need to have a chat with the offenders and see if we can fix that.  Mason continues to enjoy preschool and Logan had a great time at preschool coop (next week it's my turn to have coop here!)

3.  I have heard from all 3 soccer coaches...practices start next week.  Let the craziness begin!!!

4.  I got Kessiah's dance recital schedule...most of it will work out ok but her recital is on a Wednesday evening...a night that Ryan cannot make it because of Citizen's Academy which starts next week.  So, I'm going to have to get a babysitter to take her to her recital (because I'm not taking the boys...I know them to well to torture them and me that much!)

5.  Corbin has learned how to climb on the kitchen chairs and how to open the doors in our house!  That means trouble around here!  He has gotten into bathrooms and the pantry by himself.  And I have found him sitting up to the table several times.

No comments: