1. Yes, it was one of those weeks of getting back into the routine after having a wonderfully fun week away from home. I'm trying today to get everything unpacked and get the laundry caught up today!
2. We had a fun activity with our homeschool coop. It was our project week for our explorer's unit...so we went to Watson Lake Park and explorered! The kids had a great time and it was a beautiful day!
3. Kessiah had her first 4-H photography meeting this week. They met outside at the courthouse in Prescott (a really pretty setting). The rest of us played on the grass, ate snacks, colored, and looked at books.
4. Mason had an eye doctor appointment this morning in Mesa. Ryan took him down so I could get our school week finished up with the girls. Ryan said the doctor thought another surgery is likely as he feels like his head is tilting again (I agree!) This afternoon we had to divide and conquer because Logan had a birthday party at Freedom Station (Jaydon Montierth) and Kessiah had a rehersal for her dance recital....so we thought! It ended up being cancelled and we didn't know it! We all ended up back at home for family movie night.
5. Logan has decided that he is ready to learn how to read. (I wasn't planning on starting phonics until January) So I started Hooked on Phonics with him yesterday. He is so excited! We'll take it slow and see how it goes.