Friday, April 16, 2010

AIMS week/Little League

Kessiah had AIMS testing this week.  For us that meant she had to be at the testing location 3 mornings at 8:30 a.m.  I'm so glad my mom was here this week (I actually reserved her awhile ago because I knew her help would be greatly appreciated!)  It was great not to have to have all 5 kids up and ready to go out the door each of those mornings by 8:00 a.m.

I left Kessiah at the testing site for a couple of hours each morning and enjoyed some shopping time by myself.  Jenessa came with me one of the mornings and we spent our time at Goodwill.  That place is great for buying used books (and I'm a sucker for cheap books!)  We had a good time together.

Kessiah enjoyed the week, she thinks it's fun to do something different and doesn't get stressed at all!

This week was also our first Little League games of the season.  Kessiah is playing minor league softball (girls pitch), Jenessa is playing farm softball (machine pitch), and Sienna is playing t-ball.  It was nice having my mom here because I was able to leave kids at home during some games in our unusually cold weather we are experiencing!

No comments: