1. On Monday we spent the day coming home. Not an easy trip, especially for the two youngest boys. I've said for awhile now that that trip is torture for a 2 year old boy!
2. This was our first week at adjusting to our summer routine...it really felt like the first week of summer vacation. It should be a great one! I'm trying to be a little more organized in planning some activities for us to do.
3. This was the last week of Little League. Jenessa's team met at Dairy Queen after her last game. Kessiah missed her team party on Friday because she was sick. (Ryan took Jenessa, Sienna, and Logan to the closing ceremony on Saturday...Kessiah was still sick)
4. We got back into swimming lessons this week. The kids enjoyed being back in the pool. I didn't take Mason and Corbin in the pool this week since Corbin has not been feeling well this week. Kessiah and Jenessa are in the last class...I'm not sure what I'll do with them next summer! Sienna is in the class right under them...she is a little fish. Logan is repeating the first class and I'm going to wait until next summer to start Mason.
5. It was also the first week of the summer reading program at the library. The kids were very excited...especially Kessiah and Jenessa who don't usually get to go to the library since they are doing piano lessons at our regular library time.