1. This was the last week of the summer reading program at the library. Reading logs were turned in...everyone got a free book...until next summer!
2. I have done a few things to get organized for the coming school year. I put our schedule/routine on a poster board and put it in the hallway...It only brought a few tears from Jenessa! (She hates a change in the routine! I did have to make some slight adjustments for next year to accommodate getting Mason to preschool.) I have also created more of an organizational wall with menu plans and zone cleaning plans.
3. We got back into piano lessons this week after having 3 weeks off!
4. Kessiah had an orthodontist appointment today, it looks like her braces will come off next time! Yippee! She will then have a retainer for awhile before doing a second round of braces.
5. Summer Olympics 2012 in London started today. We watched the opening ceremony tonight instead of our usual family movie night.
Saturday update: Logan and Ryan were able to go miniature golfing with 2 other boys from Logan's Primary class. It was a good father-son bonding activity!