Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July Vacation 2012 Lagoon


It is tradition for us to go to Lagoon every summer with Kerry and Patty's family...sometimes some of Ryan's other brothers join us too...but this year it was just our two families.  We had a great time as usual.  This year it worked out better for us to go at the beginning of our Idaho week...we've always gone at the end of our trip in the past.

This was the first year that we bought Mason a ticket.  He loved the cars and the small boat ride in kiddie land.  Anything that left the ground caused him great concern!
Mason really wanted to get on this ride with the other kids...but once it started moving he wanted off!












I only made it on one ride this year...I seem to spend most of my time in kiddie land with my boys these days!  That's ok...I don't know how many "scary" rides I want to go on!


Corbin even made it on a ride!

No comments: