Friday, April 12, 2013

Armor my Children

We have been pretty good this year with our morning devotionals...or I should say we have been good Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  We do a devotional with our homeschool group on Thursday mornings and we haven't done one on Fridays...we tend to move a lot slower on Friday mornings!

We generally have some sort of spiritual thought, then we sing the monthly song that is printed in the Friend magazine, we have a prayer and we do sit-ups and push-ups.

We just finished memorizing (sort of!) the Family Proclamation.  So I was trying to figure out what to do next.  I came across a website that had several weeks of plans.  I found some mormonads from the New Era and some things from the Friend to add to them...I think it will work well for several months.

No comments: