Friday, April 19, 2013

Five for Friday -AIMS week

1.  My parents have been able to come during AIMS week the past few years, it is so helpful!  I'm so glad that I don't have to take my crew with me each morning for a few hours.

2.  Kessiah and Jenessa enjoy AIMS week.  Jenessa was a little nervous on Monday morning, but after the first day she was fine.  They think the week is a nice change of routine...plus they enjoy our tradition of going out to lunch after the last day of testing.

3.  My dad was able to take Sienna and Logan to our homeschool group on Thursday morning.  They met at a place that does horseback riding with disabled people.  I knew that Sienna would love seeing the horses, so it was nice to have my dad there to take them.  Dad was also able to take them to gymnastics on Monday.  Dad also helped Jenessa and Sienna paint their dresser...it looks great!

4.  Mom was able to cut off several pairs of pants into shorts...I think my kids put the holes in every pair of jeans they owned this winter!  Mom was also able to come to Relief Society meeting with me on Thursday evening.

5.  Wow!  AIMS week makes me realize how close we are to the end of the school year!  We are already talking about summer plans here!

No comments: