1. My kids are trying their best to get into summer mode even though technically we should do school until May 29th. Kessiah and Jenessa are now at 90% on all their courses (which is where they need to be to promote to the next grade level), but we still need to record attendance until the last day of school...so we need to do some academics every day.
2. We are making some fun summer plans...it may turn out to be our busiest, funnest summer yet (it does help that I'm not pregnant and don't have an infant). We have purchased tickets for the summer movie program at the theatre and and signed up for free bowling tickets for the summer. Plus we'll have the usual library summer reading program and piano lessons. Something new in our summer plans is a week in July with 1/2 day sports camps for the girls. Kessiah will get some new experiences with a week long 1/2 day babysitting class and Girl's Camp (she is so excited!) We are also planning some summer classes with some families in our homeschool group...we'll see how those turn out! It's shaping up to be a good summer.
3. We had Community Meeting on Thursday. It was our usual May meeting at the park with pizza. The kids enjoyed a game of kickball after pizza (Jenessa even got Mason and Corbin involved with running around the bases!)
4. We paid up this weekend to Jenessa for finishing the New Testament. I went on a bike ride with her on Friday. We rode to the civic center and then noticed that the library was having a book sale outside! And I happened to have a 10 dollar bill in my back pocket...it was our lucky day! Ryan took her to a movie on Saturday.
5. Logan likes to tell me several times a day how much he loves me. The other day he told me that he loved me and he also hugged me around my belly extra tight and told me how soft I was! Gee Thanks!