Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pretty, Funny, Happy, Real

I wanted us to celebrate Pioneer Day this year with a dutch oven dinner, homemade root beer, and homemade ice cream.  Pioneer Day fell in the middle of the week and that didn't work for my dinner plans so we had it the Saturday after!  The food took longer to cook that I expected and the ice cream didn't quite turn out (plus I didn't make enough!)...but I learned a few things for next year!

PRETTY
 It was a nice evening to be outside in our backyard with my family!  The clouds were gorgeous!





I am really bad about getting out to the garden area of our backyard.  I was surprised at the growth that has happened in the past few weeks.  I had forgotten that Ryan bought me a purple basil plant...it is so pretty!  I need to remember to use it!

FUNNY



 As I was taking this picture he said "funny"...it fit with my heading!

 HAPPY


 Give this kid a package of blueberries and he is happy!

REAL


It is loud in our house!  Although you can't hear it...it was loud when this picture was taken.  Corbin was screaming because Logan was jumping too high on the trampoline for Corbin to jump with him.



No comments: