Friday, December 2, 2011

Five for Friday

1.  We started out the week on Sunday with Jenessa, Sienna, Logan, Mason and Corbin all sick with a stomach bug...well, on Monday me and Kessiah ended up with it while everyone else was feeling better!  Jenessa was such a good little nurse and substitute mother while I was laying around all day!

2.  On Wednesday (which happened to also be Kessiah's birthday), the BYU  basketball team was in Prescott Valley playing NAU...Ryan took the girls, he met some friends of his from BYU at a restaurant before the game and they all went to the game together (read between the lines!...they had a nice dinner and I had leftover mac & cheese with Logan and Mason!...ok...not complaining...just sayin')  It was kind of cute before they left, Jenessa was telling me that she felt bad that I couldn't go to many things because I had to stay home with the little ones.  It is true that I would get out more if I didn't have my little guys...but it is worth it!  They will grow up soon enough!

3.  Thursday was just one of those days when I couldn't keep up, felt very overwhelmed and basically wondered how I was supposed to manage this life I have been blessed with!   I decided I really just have to be more organized and then have the self-discipline to stick to the plan!   Ummm....I'm looking forward to Christmas break when I have some time to contemplate some changes I need to make!

4.  My shoulder has been bothering me since the end of September.  I hurt it while trying to get the car seat out of the Suburban and I slipped and pulled it...it has bothering me ever since.  I went to the doctor on Friday, thankfully, he doesn't think I've torn anything...just lots of inflammation.  So, we'll see how the next 6 weeks go...if it's still bothering me then he'll order an MRI.

5.  On Friday evening I enjoyed an evening out with my wonderful husband (a rare occurrence in my life!)  We went to a Mannheim Steamroller concert...wonderful music!  Kessiah reminds me that next year when she turns 12 we can go on more frequent dates!





No comments: