Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Goals

I need someplace to record my goals, I need a better form of accountability, I need to be able to make my goals in January and still remember what they are at the end of the year!  I actually like when my birthday falls...after the hustle and commotion of the new year...then I have a week to think about what I want to do in the coming year.

So, here I go...I'm going to record my goals and every month I'm going to review them and see how I'm doing!

Physical:  I need to be a healthier weight...let's face it, I've had a few babies in the past several years and I never quite lose all the weight after each one before I get pregnant with the next.
1.  Exercise - 30 minutes 4 days a week
2.  Drink more water - 6 cups a day
3.  Eat less junk
4.  Plan meals

Spiritual
1.  Read the Book of Mormon and Luke - read at least 6 times a week in the morning
2.  Create a scripture journal
3.  Memorize the Living Christ for Easter
4.  Memorize Proclamation to the World for the Family for Christmas

Preparedness
1.  Complete Food Storage Meal Plans (breakfast, lunch and dinner)...print recipes and put in folder
2.  Complete at least 4 items each month from newsletter from Prepared NOT Scared
3.  Get rid of all children's clothing that will not be used anymore

Family/Parenting
1.  Talk to girls at night
2.  One-on-one time with girls
3.  After dinner jobs-make a habit
4.  Ready Eyres book...5 Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges




No comments: