1. On Monday, we enjoyed our last day of Christmas Break...technically we should have started school but Ryan had the day off so I just had Kessiah and Jenessa do spelling and math and we called it good. Ryan took the girls ice skating and they brought home dinner. It has been so nice to have Ryan home for the past 1 1/2 weeks...it was a little hard to go back to reality and get back in the routine...the break was wonderful!
2. I started physical therapy for my shoulder on Monday. I was also there on Wednesday and Friday. I go early in the morning (6:45) in order to make it work...It has made me go to bed a little earlier this week as well!
3. We started basketball practices this week. Kessiah and Jenessa have practices on Tuesday...which is a little tricky since they are at different locations, but it's nice to have them on the same evening. Sienna practices on Friday and she is on the same team as one of her friends which will be fun for her.
4. Mason got a new speech therapist this week (he only had the last one for about 3 weeks)...I think the new schedule will work out well for us. We only can have them keep coming to our house until he is 3 and then he will be able to go the a preschool if he qualifies for it. We'll see what happens in the next 6 months. He does say several words, I hope he starts talking more soon...we experience severe frustration on a daily basis because of his difficulty in communicating.
5. Corbin has been sleeping through the night this week! Hallelujah!!!! He has woke up a couple of nights but falls back asleep within a few minutes...it has been glorious! He didn't sleep through the night during the entire month of December!