Friday, March 16, 2012

Five for Friday

1.  Kessiah and Jenessa went to a science camp this week...Monday through Thursday.  It worked out great because it was in the same building where Ryan works.  They had some extra time after their activities each morning before Ryan came home for lunch when they read or went to the library.  The girls had a great time and want to do it again!

2.  The science camp left the rest of us home without the big girls...that's new for us.  I tried to keep it fun for them.  We still went to gymnastics and the library.  I also got out some toys that we don't always have around like the ball pit and the geotrax set.  Having Kessiah and Jenessa gone did not make life any easier!  It was pretty obvious who are the most difficult ones to take care of right now!  On Thursday night I was in tears again!  I've got to make some changes if I'm going to survive this job!  I don't want my kids to grow up remembering an ornery mom!

3.  Softball practices started this week for Kessiah.  She went on Monday evening.  She missed the other practice because she twisted her ankle during the day!  I have heard from everyone's coaches and practices start for everyone next week.

4.  4-H Community Meeting was Wednesday evening.  Kessiah and Jenessa went in while I kept the younger ones in the car watching a movie.  It was a rough evening, especially with Corbin...he was not happy sitting on my lap and of course I couldn't just let him crawl around the parking lot!  Only 2 more meeting left for this year and then we get a break for the summer...I'm hoping we can manage to go into the meetings next year...we'll see!

5.  Physical therapy continues for me.

No comments: