Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mommy Moments

I hope writing about these moments helps me ...somehow...

It has been a rough week for me.  I have had an especially tough time with Logan and Sienna...those two give me a run for my money!

Tonight at the end of family scripture study Sienna picked up Corbin and then sat him down...he fell back and hit his head on the corner of the couch.  I had asked her repeatedly during scripture time and throughout the day to stop picking him up...but she continued.  It was just the last straw for me and I blew my top right there in front of everyone.  Then I cried through family prayer and afterwards. 

Sometimes I'm just so overwhelmed by this calling of Mother.  I want to do the best for my kids.  I want to be a happy and kind mom...yet it seems that all too often I have too many people talking to me and I just start to tune out or yell.   Seriously, tonight at dinner I had three people talking to me at the same time...insane!

I need to pray more!

No comments: