Friday, March 23, 2012

Five for Friday

1.  Monday was a SNOW DAY!  We woke up to about 8 inches of snow on the ground Sunday morning and there was a little more snow on Monday morning.  That was 2 mornings in a row of hot chocolate for breakfast!  Unfortunately, the weather caused a cancellation of softball practices for all 3 girls!  Logan's was also cancelled on Tuesday...he was pretty disappointed.  He is so excited to be playing.  Thankfully, we have had beautiful weather for the last half of the week!



Making a snow angel

Mason didn't want to go out in the snow...he preferred the porch



2.  Tuesday was the first day of Spring...and my kids had put on the calendar that this was the day for getting out the summer clothes!  So, even though there was snow on the ground...we got out the summer clothes.  At least it was good for me to see what we had and what I needed to get!

3.  Kessiah had her 4-H sewing/art class on Friday.  It was nice to have a few hours to run errands/go shopping by myself!

4.  On Friday evening we had a ward party...chili cook-off...I made some yummy cornbread.  Jenessa had a softball practice...so she was late, along with Ryan and Sienna.  I saved them some chili but Jenessa was upset that she missed the party.  Meanwhile, I had been juggling 3 little boys and was just about ready to leave when they showed up!

5.  Physical therapy continues.  I didn't go Monday morning because of the snow (yep, I was a wimp!)


And last but not least...a random cute picture!  Sienna likes to put Corbin in the doll stroller and push him around the house!

No comments: