Friday, November 16, 2012

Sienna's Birthday

Last night I told Sienna that I was a little sad because it was the last day that I would ever have a 6 year old girl!  I'm sure she wasn't too sad...she would really like to skip 7 and go right to 8!  She believes that 8 is when life truly begins!  But I do hope that she enjoys her 7th year!

I am excited to see her continue to learn and grow.  She has become an avid reader...following in her sister's footsteps.  It has been fun to see her begin to read chapter books and get excited about filling up her library box!  She loves to play and spends a lot of her days playing with Logan.  I have been teaching her piano this year (it's been hard to be consistent about lessons...but we try!).  She has been good about practicing and will often sit down and the piano during the day to play a few of her pieces.  She has been reading the Book of Mormon (she hopes to finish by her 8th birthday), she is almost to Alma.

She has enjoyed playing soccer this fall and is looking forward to basketball in January.  She also takes gymnastics and really enjoys our homeschool co-op.  I have signed her up for Coverbuds in 4-H (I had to be the leader to make that happen!)






No comments: