Friday, February 10, 2012

Five for Friday

1.  I just love walking in my closet and seeing Corbin sleeping.  Lately he has been sleeping on his belly quite a bit.  I love that look of him sleeping on his hands...so adorable!

2.  Kessiah has been introduced to some subjects lately that just make me smile...algebra, chemistry, biology.  It kind of makes me giddy...which of course makes her roll her eyes!

3.  I finally found a good icing for sugar cookies this week!  And just in time!  4-H Community Meeting this week was the annual treat auction, so Kessiah needed to bring a treat to be raffled off.  She wanted to bring heart sugar cookies...which we made and iced.  They turned out very cute!

4.  I've been ordering Bountiful Baskets again...I've ordered a basket for the past several weeks.  It's been good for us.  For some reason when I go grocery shopping I just stick to the basics...apples and bananas.  Bountiful Baskets helps us eat more fruits and vegetables.  But because of our basketball game schedule I won't be able to order for the next 3 weeks! 

5.  Another week of physical therapy done...I'm getting tired of this!  My shoulder still has some progress to make.

On a side note...We learned today that a friend, Derek Todd, an MPA classmate of Ryan's, has stage 4 colon cancer.  My heart and prayers go out to them.  He is Ryan's age (so around 40), they have 6 children and my impressions of them have always been great...they are wonderful people.

No comments: