Thursday, April 26, 2012

Funny Comments Heard This Week

Ryan made the comment on Sunday that he will be glad when Mason turns 3 because right now he has to say that he has a 2 year old and an almost 1 year old.  I told him that wouldn't solve any problems because when Mason turns 3 then he will have a 3 year old and a 4 year old.  And when Logan turns 5, then he will have a 5 year old and a 6 year old.  So, we really have to wait for Sienna to turn 7 in November before we actually have some space in between our children!  I guess that's what happens when your blessings come quickly!

Sienna made a funny comment earlier this week.  She said "I miss having Nana and Papa and Uncle Craig and Aunt Linnea and Jennica here.  It is so quiet without them!"  Is she serious?  Does she live in the same house I do?  The only time it is EVER quiet around here is during nap time when all 3 boys are sleeping!

I think I have managed up to this point to avoid taking all 6 of my children shopping without Ryan!  Especially during the day...I tend to avoid taking my kids out to certain places during "school hours"  But on Wednesday, I did it!  We were out and we needed milk and a few other items from Walmart...and we were right in the area.  So, I braved it and went in.  As we were going down an aisle I noticed a women glancing at us more than others seemed to be.  As we got to the end of the aisle, Kessiah said, "Did you hear what that women said?"  I did not...so Kessiah told me as she passed us she said "UNBELIEVABLE!"  Funny, I seriously laughed out loud! 

No comments: