Wow, this week has flown by! I can't believe it's Friday already!
1. I caught Corbin standing for 10 seconds once this week! That was a record!
2. We got our ladybug and butterfly larvae this week! They are in their habitats happy and growing!
3. Kessiah had a 4-H activity this morning. The cavy/rabbit club took
their animals to 3 different nursing homes and visited with some of the
residents. I was able to drop Kessiah off with the leader and go to The
Room Store to take a look around. We are thinking seriously about
replacing our blue couches that have broken springs and backs!
4. White Kessiah and I were gone this morning, Ryan got the garden beds ready. This afternoon he planted some peas and beets. I got some squash and tomatillos started inside...hopefully, I won't kill them (we've been joking about my brown thumb lately!) I really want to be a good gardener, but my life thus far and caused me great distraction in this area (pregnancies and newborns!)
5. I didn't go to physical therapy at all this week! I was supposed to go this morning...I am now down to once a week. But because of Kessiah's activity, I didn't make it. My shoulder is feeling so much better, I've even done some taebo this week with very little discomfort.